Not me! I love Mondays, especially when the scale brings good news my way. Today, it did just that. I am down 2.8 pounds for a total loss of over 22 pounds! WOOHOO!!
I am quite pleased although I know I must attribute some of that to the stomach flu. I am on the mend and eating again, which is good, right? I still don't have 100% of my appitite back, but maybe this is my new and improved appitite? Just not ravished all the time? I really am not complaining as food is simply fuel to me lately and that's what I am striving for really, isn't it? Wow, the questions are overwhelming today!
A great weekend of laughing and playing was had by my darling son and I. We went for a haircut on Saturday, which is always a traumatic experiance for him. I decided to be a really nice Mommy and followed it by a lunch of pizza and asparagus on the Whole Foods patio. James sure loves his pizza and since theirs is loaded with veggies I was happy to oblige. We headed over to our friends' for a BBQ afterwards and had a great time enjoying the sun and the company. Sunday was more relaxing as James had a three hour nap in the morning while I caught up on some housework. Once my little Sleeping Beauty awoke we headed to the mall to cash in on the sale at Bath & Body Works and bought a new sun hat and baby sunglasses for James, he looks so darling! After sharing a big bad bread-y pretzel we headed over to a new park and burned off some 'cooped up in my stroller' energy. It was a wonderful spring weekend, here's to many more before it gets too hot to enjoy these days!
My lovely husband made an awesome dinner last night of Turkey Stuffed Peppers. I highly reccomend these although can't provide you with a recipe as hubs is quite adament on not using any sort of recipe when he cooks. Yeah, snobby chefs! Anyway, he did a wonderful job and they are so filling and wonderfully healthy! Tonight I am going to try making kale chips, I am really looking forward to this as kale and I are in love these days.
That's all for this lovely Monday, here's to a healthy, on track week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment