Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekender

What a weekend!! I had such a great time with my boys, it was lovely to just hang out and not have to work! I had a wonderful few days and was 100% OP all weekend! WOOHOO!! I have been rocking it lately, I am pleased as punch! Let's hope tomorrow shows off my hard work on the scale.

There is certainly not very much exciting stuff in my 100 Days of Weight Loss book, in fact, I am finding each lesson less than memorable these days. I wonder if I would be better to do the lesson in the morning and then think about it during the day. I seem to find that doing right before bed doesn't do too much for me as I just forget about it in the night! Hmm, maybe I will give it a go although my mornings are pretty rushed already...

I did a TON of walking today and I am exhausted! James (my darling son) and I went to the zoo and then to a huge park in downtown Houston, We had a blast walking around everywhere and really enjoyed each other. I love weekends so much! Dan (my darling hubby) and I had a great time this weekend too, watching movies and just spending time together. That's really what it's all about for me these days, hanging out with my wonderful family in this place we now call home. :)

Anyway, I am looking forward to tomorrow and really hoping that I see a good loss on that scale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment