Monday, March 7, 2011

Real Life Test

Well, good news for this week's weigh in - I am down 3.8 pounds!! WOOHOO! I am so pleased and happy that my hard work is paying off.

Now, this week is going to be a true test for me, I really hope I can survive this one. I failed miserably the last time I was out of my routine so I am hoping this time I will be able to prove to myself that I can do it. I am on an external course for the next 3 days with breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided. Eeeek! I am going into it with a plan though, here it is:

1. Bring my breakfast. (I will have yogurt and Fibre one in the mornings. I assume there will be fruit with breakfast so I will save that for a morning snack).
2. Eat salad for lunch and small portions of the semi-healthy options. (I actually have NO idea if they will even have salad or semi-healthy options. If nothing good is available I will make some excuse and so somewhere I can pick up something healthy!)
3. Have fruit and/or veggies for snack. (For the first day I will bring my own until I can see what sort of things they have available).

I think if I follow my plan and remember exactly why I am doing this I should be fine. I will stay strong and not give in to temptation!!

Wish me luck, will check in tomorrow and update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment