Monday, March 28, 2011

Abuela!

Yes, Abuela is here and I am one happy lady. Since moving to Texas one of the very hardest things for me to deal with was not having my Mommy around. We are really close and would hang out together often, going to movies, grocery shopping, dinners, etc. Now I get to have her all to myself for one whole week! I must admit that James is really trying to monopolize her time, but I am ok with that. He is so happy his Nana is here and I get a tear in my eye watching them interact. They are so in love with one another, a nana and baby love is a special one!

Anyways, weigh in today was so so. I was down .6 which was good as I still lost some weight, but could have been better. Also, it could have been worse as I had a rough day on Friday and carried on a little bit of a mini sabotage throughout the weekend. I am off that train now and back on that crazy horse that likes to keep kicking me off. It's all the horse's fault, right?

I have big plans for this week, lots of activities with my Mom and James, none of which include eating out, right?! HA! Tomorrow is lunch at a typical Texas style restaurant - you know, Chilli Cheese Fries, Chicken Fried Steak, etc. Eeeek! I do know for sure that they have salad's, so I might just have to have one instead. We are also going to my very favourite TexMex restaurant on Wednesday which will leave me ordering Beef Fajita's as I will save every weekly point I have an exercise my butt off in order to have those babies!

Here's to a great week with a little bit of indulging involved. Controlled and planned for indulging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment