Friday, March 25, 2011

My Mom is Coming!

Hello my devoted readers! What a week it's been here in Sugar Land, Texas. Nothing too exciting but work has been super busy and I feel like I haven't had much time to just relax and enjoy the week!

In terms of WW I have been doing pretty good and on track, although for some reason I have a sinking feeling this week. I am hoping to get rid of that this weekend by heading to the gym on Saturday and Sunday for at least one hour. We will see how that goes as my hubby is working both days which doesn't allow much time for me to do my own thing.

But, some very exciting news is that my Mom is coming for a visit tomorrow!! I am so excited, I miss her terribly and can't wait to have some quality time with her and for her to spend some quality time with James too. We have a few good things planned, but I am just worrying about staying on top of my eating and not letting our meals out throw me off track. I am sure we will eat out a few times so I need to ensure to make them count and not let them get the best of me. I find as long as I can plan ahead I am usually ok and stick to the choices I planned for.

I have had quite a few challenges in the last few days that I have managed to overcome and I am really hoping to be able to get through this next week with the same positive mentality and outcome. My first challenge is in about 20 minutes when I am heading for Thai food with a few co-workers. Oy. Tonight hubs wants to order pizza. Double Oy.

Anyway, I will get through them both. For lunch I will get a shrimp & veggie stirfry with the sauce on the side and for dinner I can always have one slice of pizza and make myself a big salad. I think that may be my only option.

Here's to a wonderful weekend spent with my Mommy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment