Yep, that's what I am having today! WOOHOO!! I tried on a pair of pre-pregnancy pants today just for kicks, and low and behold - they fit! I will admit that they are a little tight around my middle, but not terribly uncomfortable.
I am so pleased that my wardrobe options are opening up with my 'down sizing', lol! I still have about 10 pounds to go to my lowest weight ever on WW, but I know I can get there. The only thing I worry about was when I was at that weight I was going to the gym at least 3 times per week, and now I go 0 times per week. I keep talking about ramping up the exercise, but I think it's time to stop talking about it and start doing it.
I failed yesterday at my plan for a lunch time walk. No ones fault but my own head and me just plain old making excuses. Today I am commiting to going out tonight when we finish dinner. NO EXCUSES! The dog will be very happy and I will be happy to be making my way towards being a skinny bitch! :)
My NSV for the day is that I changed the restaurant my Mom and Hubby and I are going to. We were originally going to a wonderfully Texan place with the best Chilli Cheese Fries ever known to man. I opted for us to go to another nice place but with much healtier fare and a pretty dang awesome crab cake salad. I just don't trust myself to not get there and crumble under the sight of those amazing french fries!
The motivation is in the pants. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment