Well, I can hardly believe it's Sunday night already. The weekends fly by around here, it's too bad really. I so enjoy spending time with my boys relaxing, playing, and just being a family! We had a good weekend around these parts, we spent Saturday doing a bunch of outside chores - washing the cars (by hand, may I add?!), weeding the 'garden' (it's really just shrubbery), and cleaning out and sweeping the garage. Oh the dog days of spring! I got a good workout washing both cars which I didn't expect! Today I woke up so sore all through my back muscles. It felt good to use some new muscles! Today was spent getting groceries for the week and taking James and Jack the Puggle to the park. We had a good play and Mama is one tired lady tonight.
I am feeling worried for tomorrow's weigh in. I don't know why but I have this sinking feeling like I won't lose. I sincerely hope I am wrong as I was on track this week. I somehow feel like I could have done better, but when I think about the week I really think I did well. I tracked almost everyday and really had no indulgences to speak of. Anyway, I am hoping everything works out and I see a few pounds gone tomorrow.
Not much else going on here, I am looking forward to a good week and am going to resume my 3x per week walks at lunch. Hopefully it won't be too hot this week and I will be able to get out for some good trail walks! I love the break at work too, so I will try my best to stick with the goal.
Hope everyone has a great week, I am going to catch up on the blogs of my followers now. My 7 precious followers! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment