Well, I officially survived my course and being out of my normal routine! I am so pleased and am confident that I am really going to do this. :)
So, today I don't have too much to report. I am going shopping at lunch to get some car washing supplies in hopes that a little bit of retail therapy will cheer me right up. It's not clothes or anything fun, but I am trying not to buy any clothes as I have quite a few in my closet that I am still waiting to get back in to! No need to buy new ones when hopefully I won't be at this weight for much longer....
Not too much planned for this weekend. I am going to wash my car tomorrow while my darling husband does our lawn and my darling son hopefully naps! On Sunday I hope to get out to the park and have a wee picnic play date with me and my little man.
Happy Friday everyone! Will check in more this weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment