Phew! I am finally back on track and feeling good. Day 2 of being 100% OP and all is well.
Yesterday went wonderfully! I made it to the gym at lunch, had a healthy steak salad afterwards and remained on point for the rest of the afternoon. I picked James up from daycare after work and met hubby at the restaurant across the street to grab some dinner before heading off to our soft ball game. I opted for the veggie burger, no fries (!!) and a water. It was not bad but I have had better for sure. I avoided ALL snacking after dinner and managed to get in bed without a slip up. Yes.
Today has been similar although many more obsticles have been in my way. I had my yogurt and fibre one for breakfast but not before recieving an email telling me that there were 'sweets' for breakfast in the copy room. I avoided that room like the plague and managed to get my first temptation down! I headed off to the gym for a lunch workout and boy did I sweat! I was on an incline right around 5.0 for most of the time and holy cow did that ever kick my sorry butt!! It felt great to get to the gym especially after going yesterday as well so I am pleased. I had to then high tail it to a lunch meeting which was the second temptation of the day! I managed to avoid the deep fried spring rolls, the cookies, the chips, the pasta salad, and the pop! I had one sandwich and the rest of my plate was filled with fruit as there was NO salad?!?!
I am thinking that day 2 is going great, but I am a little worried as I didn't take anything out for dinner! ACK! I may end up stopping at Whole Foods for some sushi and kale salad and then I can pick James up something healthy and delicious as well.
Here's to a good week on track and back down to my last weigh in weight of 238.8 in no time!! (I checked this morning and I STILL have 4 pounds to go, le sigh).
No comments:
Post a Comment