Yes, I admit it, I have been totally AWOL since my mom was here a few weeks ago. Along with not blogging or posting in my regular WW thread, I have been totally off the rails and off the plan. I quit, again. I don't know why I keep doing this, I really don't. It's so frusterating and I just want to be able to stick with this for more than a few months at a time. So, here I am, crawling back to my readers and my friends on the thread. My head is hung in shame but I am so glad to be back.
Along with throwing caution to the wind and eating whatever I wanted (which, by the way, included McDonalds, pizza, deep fried goodness in Lousiana, and pretty much a whole lot of junk) came the feelings of self loathing and overall general malaise. I felt fat, ugly, and to be honest I was really cranky the whole time. I am wondering today if my crankiness could have been from not feeling good about what I was doing with my life and taking it out on those around me. Huh, interesting how this verbal barrage can lead us to some revelations about why we do the things we do.
Anyway, I am recommiting today. NOW. No excuses. I stepped on the scale this morning and it wasn't pretty. I am up about 7 pounds from where I was at my last weigh in a few weeks ago. How is it SO easy to put on and SO hard to take off?? So, today I will be tracking 100% as well as having a lunch time workout. I am going over all my journal entries for my 100 Days of Weight Loss and starting right where I left off.
So, wish me luck with yet another leg of this life long journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment