That is exactly what my weight is doing. Eeek! I had an amazing week with my sister and we celebrated and ate semi poorly. I wasn't totally off the rails but I certainly wasn't tracking my intake either. It was a nice hiatus, but again, I don't feel fantastic about myself and am a much happier person when I focus on my intake. So, that is exactly what I will be doing. As of today! Well, yesterday really although I didn't do as well as I wanted to for my first day back on the wagon.
I have started using my WW for iPhone app and I love it! It is super handy and I love being able to count points no matter where I am. Sometimes mixing it up is just another form of motivation! I also ordered a book from Amazon called 'The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl'. I heard about it from a fellow WW goer and friend and I am looking forward to reading it for that extra little push!
So, back on the wagon (again) and feeling good. I am up about 4 pounds from where I was before I took my hiatus so I have a little bit of damage to undo, but nothing that can't be done relatively quickly. I am off to the Middle East on Friday which I am crazy nervous about, I hate the thought of leaving James for a whole week. I will be in a very intensive training course so no time for sightseeing or anything similar which is too bad. They do have a gym at the training centre accomidations so I am planning on going a few times during the week if not every day if possible!
We have our very first softball game tonight so I am really looking forward to it! Hitting the gym at lunch today too in hopes that will give me some more energy for this evening's game.
It's good to be back. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment