Saturday, May 7, 2011

What a Week

Wow, what a week that was. It was terrible and amazing all at the same time. I was so exhausted and yet so happy to have met such wonderful people.

Anyway, I could go on and on but for numerous reasons, I won't. I will stick to the theme of the blog and talk about my week in terms of weight loss. It wasn't good and it wasn't terrible. It started off fine and I had every intention of going to the gym quite often. Alas, it didn't happen ONCE as we were in class by 8am and finished working on projects each night at 11pm. Needless to say I was exhausted and had no time at all to hit the gym. I tried to keep my eating in check and managed fairly well. I had lots of fruits, skipped desert everyday except one, and avoided anything that looked fried.

I am interested to see what the scale does on Monday. I do know that I am still motivated and looking forward to getting back to the gym this week! I am hoping to see some good movement on the scale in the next few weeks as the countdown to August is officially on!

Here's to a good run of losses and May being my best month yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment