Well, has my original steam let off and I am just not as excited about blogging my weight loss journey anymore OR has my weight loss journey stalled and I am not excited about telling everyone how much I suck?
Mostly the latter, however, I am not completely off the rails and am still tracking but I just feel like my choices haven't been the best. I have been snacking after dinner as well which is not good for me, it's something so easy not to do but I just haven't been caring enough not to. I have been managing to get to the gym here and there but nothing consistant enough to make me happy.
To top my come se come sa attitude off, I am now sick with some sort of cold which is so annoying. I seriously don't know what it is about this year but I have never had so many colds in my life! James started daycare and I have the immunity of an aids patient which put together make me one sick lady. Anyway, it's nothing serious which I am thankful for but I would love to stop having these colds all the time.
My sister is coming in two days for my 30th birthday and I can't wait. I am so looking forward to seeing her and having some quality sister time. I have a date night planned to a wonderful French restaurant with my hubby which will also be great.
So, all this verbal spewing has led me to one thought. This week is not going to be good but I am going to try my darndest to keep it within reason. No need to go out and load up on chilli cheese fries and chicken fried steak just because I am expecting a week of challenges, right? Nope, not for this girl!
So, I will check back in a few days and let y'all know how it's going. Here's hoping. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment