Monday, May 16, 2011

Something is not adding up....

Alright, I know I have always been bad at math but this is just rediculous. I worked my ass of this week. I did the 30 day shred every day except one. I went to the gym 3 times and did couch to 5 K each time which had me sweating like mad. I ate perfectly and didn't go over my points one day. So, all this considered you would think a sizeable loss would await me this morning.

I gained 3.2 pounds. GAINED. 3.2 POUNDS!! I am furious! I want to give up, I want to run to McDonalds and eat the fries, then skip over to DQ and have a blizzard, then make a final stop at Chick Fil A for a few spicy chicken sandwiches. (Emotional eater? No, not me!)

In all seriousness though, I was just gutted this morning when I stepped on the scale. I worked sooooo hard this past week and to see that number go up instead of down was devastating to me.

I will not drown my sorrows in any sort of fried or frozen food. I will stay on this darn horse that tries it's dardnest to buck me off. Back to the gym today, let's see if we can't make this week even better than last.

No comments:

Post a Comment