Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kicking butt and taking names

Hello my faithful followers, ha ha! (I am still not convinced any one of you 7 reads this!)

This has been a great week so far. I have been totally on plan and also working out more than ever. I started the 30 day shred on Monday and also started Couch to 5K today! I am so so so so sore I look pretty funny when I walk but it's all for a good cause, no? I thought I might just die on that treadmill today, it's not easy to get all 230 pounds of me to run no matter how long for! I must admit that I am very proud of myself for finishing day 1, even when I was literally exhausted from the shred.

I am excited to start seeing some real change in my body. I want to lose weight but also tone up and be stronger and fitter. I am hoping that my new routine will assist in this, even without spending loads of money on a gym membership (I use the free one at work).

Other than that, not much going on in terms of weight loss. I have started reading 'Diet Girl' and I love it! I am just on the first bit but it seems so good so far. I am excited to hear about her transformation!

Anyway, keep on keeping on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment