Well, here I am, a blogger again. I tried my hand at this a few years ago and it worked out quite nicely. I enjoyed having a place to divulge my feelings on my weight loss journey and I found it kept me on track and focused on the task at hand. I haven't decided what I want the scope of the blog to be yet, should it be personal or strictly buisiness? Should I share pics or remain as anonymous as possible in the land of the internet? I don't know yet, but I will figure it out soon enough.
My weight loss story is a long one, stemming back a few years. I am not quite ready to tell my story yet, but I am sure a few entries and positive results on the scale will have me bearing my soul to everyone and no one all at the same time.
That's it for now, very cryptic and mysterious right? Well, just until I figure out what exactly I want, which, if you know me, should only take me about 10 years to decide. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment