Tuesday bluesday? Seems to be it was a wee bit that way for me, nothing bad just feel like I didn't do my best today. I felt like it was a cheat day or something but I was 100% OP! I don't understand why my confidence and motivation isn't where it should be today. Yeah, it's been odd.
Let's start with my food diary and see if we can't go from there.
B: Yogurt and Fibre One (honestly, I have this every.single.weekday. I love it!)
S: Nothing
L: Lean Pocket and Large salad. This turned out to be a lot more points than I wanted due to me having a little loss of will power at the salad bar. Nothing bad, just put croutons and cheese on today which I never do. I counted it all and moved on.
S: Chocolate covered pretzels. I knew I shouldn't have bought them this weekend! DOH!
D: Baked catfish, brown rice, asparagus.
See, I was fine! I didn't splurge or anything (croutons and 1oz of shredded cheese on a salad don't count as splurging in my books!). I did, however, tempt myself with the whole day of the thought of a small Vegetarian Pizza ffrom Pizza Hut for dinner. I didn't do it but I wanted to oh so bad. It's soooo yummy and thick and cheesy and FATTY!!! Anyway, maybe I feel deprived today? I don't know but I need to snap out of it!
I am off to Denver tomorrow so it will be a wee test of wills while I am there. I am only going for an overnight and will be back late Thursday night. I will be very busy but hopefully not too busy to pay attention to my blog and my tracking! Wish me luck on my first out of town test. :)
Pizza is my weakness too. Try the Dr. Otekers thin crust ristorante pizzas..do you have those in the states? Half of the pizza is 12 points (for the 3 cheese) and SOOO worth it just to take that edge off. Honestly, it has helped me get through my Friday nights without blowing it.
ReplyDelete