Saturday, June 11, 2011

Apres break

Well, it's been some time since I have posted and I don't want y'all to assume that it's because I am off the wagon! It's not the case, in fact I am doing fab if I do say so myself. The truth of the matter is that I am crazy busy at work and just haven't had the time to keep up with the blogging.

Soo,  a little update on the weight loss front - DH and I started a Weight Loss Challenge between the two of us. We had 10 weeks to go before we head back to Calgary for his brothers wedding and we wanted to really see how successful we could be in that time. We have only had one week down but I lost 6 pounds! DH did well too (although not as well as me) and lost 1.6. I am pretty excited as now I am back in the 220s and soon will be at my lowest weight on WW which was around 227. I am happy to be there and even happier to think of where I can be in the next 9 weeks if I can really focus for the whole time! My original goal was 20 pounds in 10 weeks but I may have to increase that to 25 pounds if I have another few good weeks.

Other than that all is well. Work is insane but I am still making time to exercise. I am doing the Couch to 5 K and loving it. I swear that's what is the driving factor behind my weight loss over the past weeks. It kicks my butt and is terribly exhausting, but it's motivating as well and I like the idea of one day being able to actually run longer than 90 seconds!

Well, here's to a lot of pounds falling off over the next 9 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment